hi there my name is puppiez,my fav color is blue,green,and purple.i love puppys they are so cute and loving. One more thing i hope you enjoy my blog i have not done much but anyway have fun
Hi this is puppiez here I hope you all are enjoying my blog.Theres a voki up on there you can just click on it to see what its says and theres much more.I will be adding more so dont worry about that but anyway have fun!
This week we had a new teacher for one week.We all call him Mr.Woody, he is a funny guy but hes really awsome.All of the kids in room 3, which is my class think hes cool. We did alot of cool stuff. We played on the computer/gmes.We also played a three ball soccer game.It ws so much of fun that we all got another chance to play it again the next day.Mr.Woody is a great teacher.
Thanks Mr.Woody!
hi im puppiez i go to St.Andrews Middle School.My favourite sport is hockey.I am a year7.My fav coulor is purle and as you can see im a huge fan of miley cyrus/hannah montana!I have a picture of her and its signed by her... How cool is that.Well enjoy my blog(:
hi
ReplyDeletehi there my name is puppiez,my fav color is blue,green,and purple.i love puppys they are so cute and loving.
ReplyDeleteOne more thing i hope you enjoy my blog i have not done much but anyway have fun
Hi this is puppiez here I hope you all are enjoying my blog.Theres a voki up on there you can just click on it to see what its says and theres much more.I will be adding more so dont worry about that but anyway have fun!
ReplyDelete